Friday, August 8, 2014

The Little Things Make a Big Difference

The past two days have been a learning extravaganza for me.

1. I will introduce our class reading blog and have students respond on day one.
2. I have never used the comment moderation tool, but I plan to try it this year.
3. Another big ah ha for me is the ability to capture a picture and insert it into a google doc.
4. I plan to use video conferencing for writing.

All of these little things will make a huge difference in my classroom.  :)

Here's a link to my first blog assignment:

http://g5superstars.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. You Rock!!!

    All of this sounds amazing and I know it WILL make a huge difference. I am excited to hear how it is going and see what a difference it is making. I love your constant desire to learn and experiment, you are an inspiration. Even if time begins to get away from you (as it always does for me) you at least have this list to try throughout the year, getting things in when you can!

    ReplyDelete